Tuesday, November 29, 2005

laugh

In my earlier blog I had promised to publish about my subsequnt semsters in DCE. But when I got down to writing about the 2nd sem, I realized it was not as interesting as the first, I didint feel to enthusiastic to write about it. But I will do it sometime later.Now i am sitting here in my room and feeling bored, its not that i have nothing to do, i do have a homework due day after tommorrow. Yesterday I went to bed at 6am and then woke up at 12noon. I had to go for job and finally returned home at 11.30pm or so. After that I had to complete another homework so i finally slept at 4.30am. I am actually enjoying staying up this late, its so peaceful. Although 'ullu' is a derogatory word in hindi which means idiot, but its english translation owl is a symbol of knowledge in the west. And as we all know owl is a nocturnal animal, therefore the night as to be the best time to study or think. This reminds me that in DCE I was known for giving similar fudas for justifying stuff. Which often resulted in making me a laughing stock. But I still enjoyed it. Life is incomplete without humor and laughter. Whoever said 'Laughter is the best medicine ' sure knew what he or she was talking about. Staying on the topic of laughter, yesterday I listened to a few songs by Bodhitree , a band of XLRI students. Their music and especially lyrics are particulary good. I suggest u search them on the internet. Two of thier songs have provocative titles as 'G**d mein danda' and 'sabka katega'. The other number I heard was 'XL ki kudiyan' which is quite catchy. I also watched 'No Entry' on monday on my laptop, that was funny too. So its been a nice last couple of days/nights.

1 comment:

Parag said...

look one ghissu commenting another ghissu and a bond (parag) reading them both
gud work manan .